泰國白龍王:香港將有難
The Tsunami happened in SW countries of China was predicted by the Chinese traditional farmer prediction system accurately.
$ z5 c9 k0 _1 X4 Y# M) vIt also tell there is another one in NE countries of China (Japan and Korea) in 2005.
5 o+ m6 M: k( K" j2 C+ ~: pWhich is being confirmed by the geographical scientist already. So, : x5 V/ `$ o I( w* [2 U* S
don't plan your trip to Korea or Japan in 2005. B# \9 X: R0 a
; [6 q" v. w9 Y
One more thing, I guess you may heard about the "White Dragon King" in Thailand,' f; T# D( `8 M/ C# ]# Y) N, I
right? Michael's friend went to Thailand and visit him before 26 Dec. `7 Z6 ?+ Z' o
The White Dragon King asked her to leave Thai immediately as there is a disaster coming. / v$ o' T7 G; T% J
So she left and escape from the disaster.
p" I$ [2 Z+ G+ V9 y* G( i0 C
6 ] q; E7 {% { h1 LHowever, he also asked her not to go outside4 e$ G/ R) H" ?" B5 n1 S$ m
and stay at home in HK on 8 Feb (Year 30th) after 9:00 pm.
+ ?6 a7 v8 ~4 k6 hHe said something bad will happen in HK at that period.2 k* w0 B. }; Y9 m/ ^9 Y( a7 v
Inform your families or friends if possible.% J, K- b9 r; _2 O
4 s) k' N n2 |, s( p, U8 D9 P( g; q
6 D5 B/ M/ t1 U, G: q3 I電腦翻譯(以英文為準)
0 l A& d7 ]# s6 ]# D
3 f- w: {8 f/ ?* E, _/ e海嘯發生了在中國西南方 國家由中國傳統農夫預言系統準確地預言了。9 ~# o. c7 X3 g4 F5 }. m% ^" ^% r( f6 h) v
它並且告訴那裡是另外一個在中國NE 國家(日本和韓國) 2005 年。% F" c5 L0 P" j1 t& {6 x
哪些由地理科學家已經證實。 如此, 2005 年不要計劃您的旅行對韓國或日本。
% C. k; j! _! l
" Z2 |3 T0 E6 v更多一件事, 我的朋友去泰國和拜訪他在12月26 前 。
1 N% d* p. M" R; Q: n4 S( A7 a* v! U白龍國王要求她立刻離開泰國儘管有災害來。 如此她離開和從災害的逃命。1 G I+ I" `1 w4 S
但是, 他並且要求她不去外面和在家中逗留在HK ,* u9 |8 m. G5 N( y: z
在年二月8 日(年30晚) 在下午9:00 以後。 他說壞事發生在HK 在那個期間。/ @' v, E5 y- N+ L4 Z/ Y3 S
通知您的家庭或朋友如果可能。