英语翻译中国的三字经
人之初 :At the beginning of life.(英翻中:生命的起初)
8 W) K0 x. X! I% Q& t
( V; M. N5 V: k0 n7 W6 U. H 性本善 :Sex is good.(白话文:性是美好的)2 Y5 C. u! F9 S& y1 Z2 ]6 r5 M
+ |- I. g1 }3 c% O, I: h
性相近 :Basically, all the sex are same.(英翻中:基本上,所有的性行为是差不多滴)0 s ^1 V# [ h0 ~. B' D) v$ D
; C, K T4 E4 [# Q5 }, E' U& D
习相远 :But it depends on how the way you do it.(英翻中:但还是得依照个人的喜好而为之)6 a0 N$ e g. E( U* \+ n; P% O
- n0 P f/ m' B) l) ]! U" u% w 苟不教 :If you do not practice all the time.(英翻中:若你不随时勤炼精进)
0 J( j; _/ G: H5 s& @$ q3 {$ D C* C+ O9 R, I- c' U
性乃迁 :Sex will leave you.(英翻中:性将远离你的生活)! A2 a; @7 X/ U5 N* g3 K" D
- l" D( S/ `2 `9 f 教之道 :The way of learning it..(英翻中:学习性的指道原则)6 e% u0 c% R7 L) c8 p4 D5 f4 S& I
7 s/ `9 m9 S$ c, b2 ? 贵以专 :is very important to make love with only one person..(英翻中:最最重要的法则是做性这档事只能对一个人)# J, g( o, C1 P! ~, e$ j& y
1 \5 C- O5 Y* l
昔孟母 :Once a great mother, Mrs. Meng.(英翻中:曾经有一个伟大的教母:孟母)+ `! p$ r- t0 D1 W( H# R3 |
" q- G1 h3 D- s; Y. Y1 X 择邻处 :chose her neighbor to avoid bad sex influence..(英翻中:为孩子选最佳性行为示范的邻居为邻,避免坏的性示范而影响小朋友的身心健康)8 i: [0 w+ @& j3 z2 j2 Q
6 h1 ?4 X. q7 g j, \* U
子不学 :If you don”t study hard,.(英翻中:再次叮嘱,你若再不刻苦勤学....)
) a9 B. Y+ T9 B$ B T! p5 x# a& l1 |% f9 b% i" Y) X( v
断机杼 :Your Dick will become useless..(英翻中:你的**就从此报废掉) (机=鸡...HaHaHa...)! {) \9 K/ W5 j2 Z. p. l5 d3 f2 ~
s8 ]6 D+ U# Y0 N6 J6 |# p; [5 o
窦燕山 :Dou, the Famous.(英翻中:宝先生,名人)
( \! f" a4 B- N: K s a' r: X1 T( E: J
有义方 :owned a very effective exciting medicine.(英翻中:他有一帖非常好的药方)9 d& d) I) Y7 i* D2 C/ B% @* |
2 P, E6 e' o" }4 m# ~7 f$ E4 _5 c# z& W# Y
教五子 :All his five son took it.(白话文生出来的五个男孩全靠这一帖)( O! N" v- T7 K) A u4 f
. K8 w1 q5 U- \% I* g. G& U 名俱扬 :and their sexual ability were well-known..(英翻中而他五个小孩的性能力,北港有名声,下港有出名)
0 V( z' M* @# S7 N: Y- p5 l
" Z& R( g5 s8 a6 b% P4 v 养不教 :If your children don t know how to do it,.(英翻中你的小孩若不知道如何做好性行为....)5 \# f+ ~7 D. D
+ {& @% N3 n" l: \* c8 I
父之过 :It is all your fault..(英翻中这所有罪过都是你造成的)5 m8 d. P4 d" ?! }& |4 J9 `
* z6 o+ P" S6 C% h 教不严 :If they had lots of problems with it,.(英翻中:如果你的小孩做这档是有问题....)
1 m5 d8 t) L( @0 R
! E% e* A& n+ V: f+ c1 g$ V 子不学 :You may refuse to study this.(英翻中:你或许会抗拒学习它....)
* g; H4 @3 s, U: ~2 X; D
+ Q* L! s: h9 n3 t; X 非所宜 :but that is a real mistake.(英翻中:你就犯下真正的错误)3 N4 a8 c6 `% y& K- n& e
, f1 w+ p: _& h4 F/ s9 ~0 A
幼不学 :If you don t learn it in childhood,.(英翻中:如果不从小学习它....)
+ T7 N' }3 R$ p6 X6 I' O, I: c2 }
老何为 :you will lose your ability when aged.(英翻中:若上了年纪你会丧失所有的性能力)
. N x3 n. q4 L& ~. f
' q4 s% e% d! i+ @8 { 玉不琢 :If you don t exercise your dick,.(英翻中:若没有持续操你的小弟弟)7 S5 {- @7 T6 N) W( H) `2 X
2 W! b& d* Y" \" s$ M4 F a
不成器 :It won t become hard and strong..(英翻中:它将不会变的坚硬和强壮)
7 {# d1 H' l2 L9 ^% \" x ]! m5 p6 ` ^3 P3 z+ R/ p
人不学 :If you don t learn sex.(英翻中:如果你没有学习性行为)6 ~7 R0 Y7 _% U5 u$ K
* y0 I) }: _2 `
不知义 :You can by no means enjoy its sweetness.(英翻中:你将无法体会享受其中的甜美)