標題: Ridge Hall 電腦公司 [打印本頁] 作者:
CID冰水 時間: 2007-12-23 14:39 標題: Ridge Hall 電腦公司
一個 WordPerfect 電腦公司員工的真實對話 + ~ |6 F, Z3 P* Z% Y7 p # M4 q$ O. F5 u4 ~"Ridge Hall computer assistant; may I help you?" 7 Z- A0 a1 k. b$ ~8 W, Q ( u0 y! K y3 k/ @# z }0 f( cRidge Hall 電腦公司你好!我可以為您服務嗎? ; s2 K" _! t' M+ T L6 B
( v$ G( B1 n. @, {"Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect." 0 {" Q0 R, F' ^6 r0 B
( ] L3 ]+ k9 J* R"Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words wentaway." , Q$ c5 y2 z$ E& r# p% Q6 O6 j% N. A
我剛剛自已在打字的時候,突然間所有的字都不見了。 7 }/ c6 i0 D8 q9 e' l! r+ F/ P, o
! F* k' e9 L1 S, P# B4 G
"Went away?"都不見了。 # B( z0 c, ~" s3 C
4 C3 t' U6 |( o; U
"They disappeared." 2 ~( x4 S" \ _8 \: h
3 y4 O' @3 M$ L5 {它們都不見了。 " F& j( O; E! u, s: p
, g# K1 L' ~; i/ K( i% q/ m. q"Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?" - ]$ r8 S8 {) r* v; e: a* ^4 n, r: j1 g
嗯,現在你的螢幕看到什麼東西? 0 G! K9 J6 G7 Q
. E1 t$ F$ ^# b1 y
"Nothing." , t8 ] r( H+ k& i. }. p9 b
% c; P0 s7 b D7 b沒有任何東西。 # F9 R1 V" O9 j0 V" |+ I ! G/ g% S+ v# A0 r$ J6 M" }$ S"Nothing?" " H* l4 b5 o( R6 \ + K8 I2 i1 K8 _/ W沒有任何東西? 5 S- }; k, J' }" R2 W }, [; A7 O5 }4 z"It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type." 3 @ e9 e/ ?1 e& h
2 z; {* }) Y. x3 k1 @& k+ _螢幕是全黑的,我打的字它都沒反應。 ! M3 z, G; J3 K, ?' Z' a0 `
) K( @, k0 @0 {! O" G& \
"Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?" ( ? t7 y. L0 [$ _% D& K" @2 _( A7 w9 q7 X8 r/ Z
您是否還在操作WordPerfect,還是以經離開了。 5 L2 `" x- }% r- Q7 r2 L, Y, L4 R8 r* F; T4 X: k9 h- s$ R
"How do I tell?" ) w" z: I) p3 w$ H+ |4 h+ v
* K1 Z6 x7 B7 q. V
我要怎麼說明呢? 7 c; R0 u8 c, T7 i1 O6 }
+ F% [) @ o$ ]" G8 c; I"Can you see the C: prompt on the screen?" 4 t2 d0 v3 r0 v& J: X! B8 S# |( ~
& T6 j6 Z. i; w( v1 B5 U
你可以在螢幕上看到 C: 的提示符號嗎? 2 U* x, }; M1 o
\# _! z# W% @. j5 W0 a" z1 L什麼是 "海的提示符號" ("sea"=海,和 "C"同音) : j: c" x: D! M! K+ X8 _9 d ; p7 c. |+ `8 ]3 v8 [. ]6 L$ A"Never mind. Can you move the cursor around on the screen?" 8 h9 y& \! X* Z1 N7 \) J! X# W
: [) \/ J" I4 n0 A0 R7 G8 P
不管它了,你可以看到游標在螢幕上嗎? # R3 l8 h" u) p: R8 p' m* X2 S4 g' [) w1 Z/ N/ U
"There isn't any cursor; I told you, it won't accept anything Itype." ; @% U3 L" b. L; a7 U( c N& ~/ j# f+ Q/ M( p! `
螢幕上沒有任何的游標,我告訴你,我打的字它都沒反應。 : B5 \' ?( h5 Z' n
+ n4 {: k& S4 u"Does your monitor have a power indicator?" * C' y. M' M% L( I r6 Y7 Z: @, A5 D6 _; g, S+ n- d0 \
顯示器上的電源指示燈有沒有亮? : ?( [; w- a. z: E1 F8 F0 I( Z8 k+ a2 V# E
"What's a monitor?" : v5 Q5 i7 z8 g& G* l) x5 n* c$ s p! ~
什麼是顯示器? . Y" Q; C! m9 u$ K6 C
6 U O8 [1 V5 @ v3 w3 t"It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. 2 i, t% W0 J+ M# J' r
9 o4 r+ A- F |3 t D8 _
Does ithave a little light that tells you when it's on?" - m1 H* T; r/ ~) W! D 0 x- g' X' f3 |5 I- l就是那個看起像電視的螢幕, $ H4 ]7 h) Q: ~ ]1 E, P: v2 F2 b1 ?
2 F/ ~+ @% d# n0 `# M5 X有沒有一個小光點告訴你它是開著的? & |$ w3 [8 f% J+ A ) C& D' n& N9 F3 K* @/ ?4 nI don't know." 2 q- G& t6 l) y: z2 E
9 y- [6 _% t# y, Y我不懂耶。 - Q& {3 ~% g8 w" y, E
3 s0 c# ]' m* v% e( g
"Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where ; W/ v& u; K! s# d8 G4 r! ~+ p6 e: v& g
the powercord goes into it. Can you see that?" # ~" j2 t' D/ Y b/ y9 U% t3 w3 [( I& m5 J5 M
那麼,你能不能看得到顯示器後面有一條電源線接在上面? ! t3 ~* s% Q Z J
) |8 T' V+ @. Z
"....Yes, I think so." / [0 P6 X4 l- Q7 ?5 l. x
' g; r$ X) q/ J. A0 `0 C是,我想我看到了。 * A$ j$ X m; V6 Y) D: x6 Q3 h( h
"Great! Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's pluggedinto the wall." ( s% v8 W! e* X5 G( {3 k2 W5 ^9 i2 B$ L( R z$ i$ ~: f
太棒了,沿著電線找下去,看它有沒有沒插在牆上? ) A& }5 O5 b& }' e8 c/ k5 i# E3 ^7 W
"....Yes, it is." % F4 |# l6 k8 F9 E+ n% s % S/ W; G! L+ a; U; y1 P有啊! " t# [% _8 Y0 V7 @0 n" `4 U ]* L: ~; l6 n
"When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were . O3 e( O4 R' {& L1 l 6 K5 [" F2 y: T0 P6 `two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?" ; u2 `, _; a* S. q% E. x/ ], u( G' p/ Z/ @
你到顯示器後面看看,有沒有注意到有兩條電線插在後面,不是只有一條哦? 6 T" ^: w) d1 p# A* C9 f
! x; a2 x D# j- l# I"No." 3 S$ r8 }; X2 R- c- l6 o1 R) c0 I* p! S! M/ M& o* B. I
沒有。 / _ q; m! E; V7 [# [/ j2 G+ s# h
) _; P1 z) ^' {" y0 I B& g1 Y% ^"Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find 1 a+ M9 O+ C2 `, z" `8 I) }* W3 g5 k: ~; V. f1 W# s5 [
theother cable." 6 ]/ M: o7 b! N g. s! \$ x8 G2 l8 H0 Y1 L" o8 \
就是了,我要你再到顯示器後面去找另一條電線。 6 e& D$ Z% p" }
+ `# S9 S6 E7 W' c- Q
"....Okay, here it is." 4 J6 D% _6 j' [$ t6 W8 Y 4 ^ d& d4 x/ _3 G! IOK,找到了。 0 {7 U/ S& E: ^; T3 H B
' q% P) v5 I9 q8 b* H"Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into . [; f& r& L' ^) @5 _4 ]2 r
) R, O/ i! r( u. h: o# ntheback of your computer." q* Y. h8 O$ o* g& Y1 d3 G4 A* v" g
再替我找下去,告訴我它有沒有確實插好在電腦後面。 / y( w9 ]: v0 v& d' z6 ~
# _0 i. m- i6 [# d2 q"I can't reach." 2 f/ e C* ?+ J& }9 t
3 J' w, H: G/ h我搆不到。 2 d* L) S3 |( U( q' z5 I 6 g9 C7 J+ x# B* ]"Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?" 6 g% ~, K9 f. P# \; K
" G& T! U3 R/ x1 l+ b% m嗯,那麼,你看得到嗎? * _* s1 k5 f: c- d9 ]! Y) I , i5 s" t4 X4 N q2 [& p2 {8 c- v"No." ; g3 a6 e( q, U! e
8 d$ b: g) x: T4 ^' K看不到。 5 F. R; H7 t" b
; p- g- }1 f! {+ P. ^) L% }
"Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?" 6 ?8 H: I! C5 U6 M 9 @- I6 L6 i+ L6 x/ p' [1 k% A9 ?那麼拿個東西墊高,爬過去看一下? $ G- |1 h+ w/ k1 |/ h4 f1 l0 _' L' p
" y- n8 }8 F8 v- i# b. P) w
"Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle - it's becauseit's dark." ! C4 I( b+ V7 [: A: g+ n) B, S' s8 X
8 K* p r1 z3 T8 R+ R# t喔,不是角度不好看不到,而是太暗了。 1 j7 A1 _6 ~! F4 N% T' c1 T$ h) t1 D I
"Dark?" ' ]+ G. q; H# j8 ]' l( J) v, }8 {' [' p! x9 T* x
太暗? 9 y6 E6 r1 Q/ C8 z & Q/ x0 E' X' g( c+ h8 O"Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is - D1 P: ~/ i4 O- }* M' d$ Q
) b1 @% \! f! e
comingfrom the window." # M! S$ t6 J; {1 _4 i# j# _ 9 H0 R. c) o+ k/ [# _是的,辨公室的燈光全都不亮,唯一的光線是來自窗戶外面。 " R/ ]+ K& h: g% a
& Z8 a2 X5 a3 o7 l
"Well, turn on the office light then." 5 _5 o3 a5 U2 P2 G! j
r3 j+ Z4 _2 a2 `7 H& c那麼把辨公室的電燈都打開啊。 : M( ~! O' y Q R) f4 ~) }5 N9 z- j1 E6 {/ m* U7 C5 y4 T0 d% k
"I can't." 0 R/ l* ?/ c+ X6 H9 }8 F' i4 ^2 @3 n: B' Y
沒辦法。 1 K% Q8 b8 [8 T' J! l* n3 v: o4 @1 Y+ R( ^& b1 T4 z: G2 ^
"No? Why not?" . B! E2 ~" a+ O3 @' x; ?( r, [) W0 F
7 Z% [1 t8 }9 V
沒辨法?為什麼? 2 t. m$ p0 @) H$ h; \ Q' g
' @- x% _$ h) |# z2 e"Because there's a power outage." 2 a& e' r& [' ]$ l
- f8 x6 ^! Q* R# N" Z: f( l- o
因為停電啊! " e4 x; s' }+ W* ^9 g4 O. F* k' I 8 G4 G1 E8 W! x, y% c"A power...... A power outage? Aha! Okay, we've got it licked now. 1 _9 }; ^& w3 s5 n" i' W# _ 1 ^+ e6 A# T0 l. L" yDo you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff 1 s! Y$ ^2 z: y
b2 I% m( b9 A5 U1 {5 k( H wyourcomputer came in?" C+ ^$ h, l* E6 \ 5 J4 }+ d" h; k7 G: D! U7 i! \停...停電?&#@!(& ,喔!OK,現在開始打包, + m4 O' z" k1 w" P# w# V7 K4 k7 A
8 ~6 J K) |* S1 @( V$ p
電腦公司員工送電腦來時的包裝箱和使用手冊都還在嗎? ! v$ i- {& J8 h
6 K! M6 }7 G: M% X
"Well, yes, I keep them in the closet." 3 o9 S* s' W) ^9 ] G& C$ h+ B4 ~6 c
嗯,是的,我已把它們收在櫃子�堙C n5 J2 g( ^( L5 B( q6 \ ' D) k6 ~/ t7 T9 a* \6 I"Good! Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up justlike 1 \' [; J: j& m+ r/ l
/ u: H; L% R9 O- z* J/ y
it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store youbought it from." & ?! P/ G; Z( i9 h" C2 [9 ~( Z. t
很好!去把它們拿出來,然後把電腦搬下來包裝好, . X9 l2 [" B. b" k7 k x5 X